There are a few things I wanted to share with the world that I’ve found online lately. Here goes.
– NY Times blog: “The Crisis of the Humanities Officially Arrives”
I hope that this doesn’t mean my degree is obsolete.
– The amazingness that is the Neapolitan Wonder: Don’t Trust Me
– Numbers and Charts from research at OkCupid. Hateful things need to stop in politics.
– Cycling for Water:
My friend Garrett (one of the awesome people on the Ecuador trip) and his friend Brittany are riding bicycles across the country to raise money for Water Aid. Amazing pictures and a great cause- donate to their project!
– F— Hate. This is not safe for those who dislike the F bomb, but awesome nonetheless.
– It doesn’t matter if you’re gay or straight, big or little, girl, boy, man or woman, being bullied is never okay. Get help from somebody you trust.